ENERGY MEDIA GROUP ("CONNECTLUXE – TIMBERCREEK HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION") BUSINESS ADVERTISER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms
Energy Media Group ("ConnectLuxe – Timbercreek Homeowners Association"), or ("COMMUNITY") Business Directory features an online business web directory. We aim at providing high quality service to businesses that support the COMMUNITY website.
It is requested that you read the terms and conditions of use before you begin. If you do have any difficulties following or keeping to the terms and conditions of the website, it is requested that you may please not use this website.
The right to make any changes, modify, add or delete any portion or the entire terms and conditions is reserved by the admin. The terms and conditions are continuously updated and so please check back frequently to be up-to-date with the changes. Your use of COMMUNITY Business Directory implies your acceptance of the changes in the terms and conditions. The website/owners of the site are in no way responsible to personally notify the users of any modifications or changes that are incorporated in the terms and conditions.
In consideration of the mutual covenants of the parties and other valuable consideration, the sufficiency and receipt of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Business will supply business profile information for COMMUNITY to display on their website. Business will pay a monthly advertising fee detailed in this agreement. COMMUNITY agrees to display Business listing profile on the COMMUNITY website.
- By signing this agreement, Business agrees to a $19.99 monthly or $199.99 yearly advertising fee, paid recurring each month, posted on the first of each month. COMMUNITY may cancel this agreement with prior notice if COMMUNITY feels that Business is not respecting the nature of this COMMUNITY advertising agreement. This may be due to non-compliance with standards and practices or other reason it so deems. Business may cancel their business listing at any time, but must give notice 2 weeks prior to monthly billing cycle to not be billed for their monthly billing payment.
- All images and brand identity are the property of its copyright owners, and COMMUNITY may use all copyrights, trademarks, indicia, logos or other brand identity from Business to display profile on COMMUNITY.
- COMMUNITY understands that Business information and rights are important. COMMUNITY adheres to strict privacy guidelines on customer data and privacy information. Business understands that the data collected through the COMMUNITY system will be the owned by COMMUNITY. Users may opt-in to COMMUNITY and COMMUNITY will share only business information that is relevant to the Business’ profile information it advertises and will only provide Business contact information opted-in to their information.
- Business hereby authorizes COMMUNITY to charge the amount of $19.99 automatically each month, $199.99 per year. Card will be charged on the start day of advertising of each month for Business listing on COMMUNITY website. Business is aware that as the authorized cardholder or the Corporate Officer, by signing above Business understands and agrees to the terms set forth in this agreement, agrees to pay, and specifically authorizes to charge the credit card for the services provided. Business further agrees that in the event credit card becomes invalid, Business will provide a new valid credit card upon request, to be charged for the payment of any outstanding balances owed. Business furthermore confirms that Business has received all services and goods to satisfactory conditions. Note: this authorization is only for the advertising on the website and not for any additional consulting or other services performed. Charges made for actual services performed by our office are non-refundable. In the event of pre-payment any unused funds will forfeited.
Links to Third Party Sites
COMMUNITY Business Directory has links to many other websites. However, the websites linked to us are in no way owned or controlled by us. Thus, we assume no responsibility with regard to any content displayed, any links contained on the third party site, operation of the website or any changes displayed on the websites at any point of time. These links are included in COMMUNITY Business Directory only for making it a satisfying experience for our users. The inclusion of the links however, does not convey expressly or in an implied manner any links or association with the sites.
The editors reserve the right to change or delete any listings on COMMUNITY Business Directory without any notice whatsoever. The websites that do not adhere to the terms and conditions of the directory and also the submission guidelines may be deleted (even after approval) by the editors. The admin and editors decision is final.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that your use of the business directory, COMMUNITY Business Directory, is solely at your own risk. COMMUNITY Business Directory, expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We offer no warranty that COMMUNITY Business Directory or any of the related services such as the links, the emails or the search facility provided on the website would be completely error free, on time, secure and uninterrupted or that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content, search or link therein.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold COMMUNITY Business Directory harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation of these Terms & Conditions (including, without limitation, violation of applicable Additional Terms & Conditions), or any third-party’s rights, (including, without limitation, infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights). These obligations will survive any termination of your relationship with COMMUNITY Business Directory.
We do not intend to do any such thing, however, COMMUNITY Business Directory reserves the right to put an end or terminate any services or the website at any given point of time and this may be done with or without prior notification. We would however, be in no way liable to any user or third party for such modification, changes or termination of services. While using the website and all other materials and services provided on the website, COMMUNITY Business Directory, you expressly agree to:
- In no way interfere or disrupt any other user in using the website or its services or linked sites.
- Strictly not to upload any content through the website COMMUNITY Business Directory that is harmful or illegal material, viruses or destructive material. In no way would you interfere or disrupt the security of the site or cause any harm to the materials, services, servers, system, networks or the site.
COMMUNITY Business Directory reserves the right to discontinue or terminate your use or access to the website or any part thereof. It is intimated that in case of discontinuing or terminating your access to the site, you are liable to destroy any kind of printed or downloaded material in connection with the website or any of its services.
All material and content on COMMUNITY Business Directory, including website content, logos, or any other information related to the website, and any and all other components are protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the website, use of the site, or access to the site, without the express and prior written consent of COMMUNITY Business Directory in every single case.
We are in no way liable for any data that is lost from the operation of our website and/or the enforcement of the Terms and Conditions, and is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any contributed User Content or even e-mail messages. It is hereby recommended that you do maintain and also retain copies of any and every User Content that you post or distribute to, or through, the website. You understand and agree to the fact that COMMUNITIY Business Directory may make available any information about you if required by the law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
Please contact us using the contact form for any further assistance.